Washington D.C.: It’s a proud moment for all the cheese lovers because turns out, even the mummies found cheese yummy. World’s oldest cheese has been found inside an Egyptian tomb, proving that our beloved cheese has been gloriously surviving the test of time for ages.
Home / tomb of Ptahmes
- ‘Multiple instrument failures, low on fuel’, Air India pilot says before landing plane at US airport
- Captaincy is about 60 per cent off field homework, Ricky Ponting’s advise for Virat Kohli
- 1984 riots cases: All India Sikh Conference accuses AAP MLA H S Phoolka of fudging affidavits
- ‘Pink’ gave me a sense of direction: Taapsee Pannu
- When Ranveer Singh intimidated Bhumi Pednekar