Mumbai: All 11 toll plazas of Reliance Infrastructure Ltd, across India, will go “cashless” from midnight Friday, accepting toll payments through cards and or mobile wallets, an official said here.
Home / tolls
- Turkey not in India’s e-visa list of 160 countries says Ambassador
- Twitterati slam Amitabh Bachchan over his comment on Kathua rape case
- ICC World T20 Asia Qualifier kicks off in Kuwait
- Mine is not comeback, it is continuation: Tejaswini Sawant
- CJI impeachment motion Updates: CJI violated constitutional norms while exercising his powers, alleges Kapil Sibal
AUTOMOBILES— Apr 19, 2018 09:52 am India’s best-selling premium hatchback, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, will be rebadged as a Toyota soon.
AGONY AUNT— Apr 15, 2018 09:45 am Mischievous daughter I am a 45-year-old mother of two daughters. My younger daughter who is 8 years old
BIZARRE NEWS— Mar 08, 2018 06:07 pm Muzaffarnagar: A wedding in Muzaffarnagar turned ghastly after two groups clashed and pelted stones at
WEB SPECIAL— Apr 19, 2018 10:16 pm Indian guru and philosopher Adi Shankaracharya’s birth anniversary is observed as Adi Shankaracharya
PERSONAL FINANCE— Mar 22, 2018 04:30 pm A fixed deposit is an investment instrument that helps you increase your wealth and preserve your funds
EDUCATION— Apr 16, 2018 03:19 pm New Delhi: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release admit cards for National
HOROSCOPE— Apr 20, 2018 07:46 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
Priya Prakash Varrier: These Bollywood eye-catching songs amazingly describe Wink Wonder’s expressions— Feb 20, 2018 10:55 am Priya Prakash Varrier, the internet sensation, has been on a roll ever since the Malayalam song video