Mumbai: The Bombay High Court has refused permission to a 17-year-old rape survivor to medically terminate her 20-week pregnancy. In an order passed on Monday, a bench of Justices A S Oka and M S Sonak turned down the girl’s plea after noting that a panel of medical experts had ruled that considering the late stage of her pregnancy, an abortion would pose a major risk to the life of the petitioner.
Home / terminate pregnancy of rape survivor
- Mallikarjun Kharge boycotts Lokpal selection panel meet again, 6th time this year
- Why no noise over cattle smugglers attacking gaurakshaks, asks RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- DJ, high-decibel music systems major noise pollutants: Maharashtra government tells High Court
- Shiv Sena MLA announces new party, to fight for Maratha quota
- Sewer worker’s death: Rahul Gandhi says PM Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat a hollow slogan