New Delhi: The new amendments to the SC/ST law passed by Parliament cannot be stayed at this stage, the Supreme Court said Friday (rpt Friday), as it sought the Centre’s response on a batch of pleas challenging the fresh provisions.
Home / Supreme Court SC/ST
- AgustaWestland chopper case: Not received any communication regarding Christian Michel’s extradition, says CBI
- Maharashtra government may hike IMFL duty so as to cut taxes on petrol, diesel
- BSF jawan’s throat slit by Pakistani troops near International Border; high alert sounded along border
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018: India overpower Pakistan by eight wickets
- Stop Treating Self as Body
AUTOMOBILES— Sep 19, 2018 12:20 pm Audi has finally taken the wraps off its first-ever all-electric vehicle, the e-tron SUV. The e-tron
Albert Einstein’s theory of relatively is related to human brains, explains self-style godman Nithyananda; watch video— Sep 18, 2018 04:00 pm Self-styled godmen in India have earlier faced criticism due to their controversial comments, and now
WEB SPECIAL— Sep 19, 2018 01:41 am The Ganesh festival is on in full swing and we can witness happy faces, positive vibes and festive fervour
PERSONAL FINANCE— Aug 28, 2018 09:59 am Often, newbie investors remain confused when embarking on their investment journeys. Their inexperience,
EDUCATION— Aug 30, 2018 04:54 pm The results of the AIBE which is All India Bar Examination (12) 2018 exam was declared on Wednesday.
TECHNOLOGY— Sep 19, 2018 12:43 pm Pune: Global IT security firm Quick Heal Technologies on Wednesday said it detected more than 180 million
HOROSCOPE— Sep 19, 2018 07:29 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime