Koeten : Around 2,500 people marched in a far-right demonstration in eastern Germany on Sunday after a German man died following a fight with two Afghans, as officials pleaded for calm to avoid the anti-foreigner unrest that has shaken Chemnitz.
Home / state premier of Saxony-Anhalt
- Ujjain: Ganesha festival celebration continues with fervor
- Mumbai: Water woes, tanker lobby affect Vasai-Virar belt
- Ujjain: Parshavnath society members file plaint against coloniser, civic body’s colony cell
- Mumbai: Three held for duping a finance company of Rs 7.06 cr
- Bigg Boss 12: Day 2 ends with Sreesanth adamant on leaving the house after ‘upbringing’ feud with Somi Khan