New Delhi : Consumers would soon be able to buy energy efficient LED bulbs, tubelights and ceiling fans at petrol pumps at much lower retail rates.
Home / retail rates
- Bhopal: CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan puts Modi in a bind
- Restrictions in Srinagar to prevent separatist rally
- Mumbai University reduces exam fees by 10 percent
- Bhopal: Anticipatory bail of pvt medical college promoters, others rejected
- Mumbai: BMC shifts 100-year-old Hanuman temple in Powai; JVLR traffic snarls to ease
AUTOMOBILES— Dec 14, 2017 01:12 pm Italian luxury carmaker, Maserati, has launched the Quattroporte GTS in the Indian market at Rs 2.70
AGONY AUNT— Dec 10, 2017 08:45 am Taken for granted My boyfriend and me have been friends first (for 5 years) and have started dating a
BIZARRE NEWS— Dec 08, 2017 05:48 pm London: A British internet prankster cemented his head inside a microwave oven in a bizarre stunt which
WEB SPECIAL— Dec 09, 2017 02:37 pm New Delhi: Search engine giant, Google, paid homage to India’s first woman photojournalist, Homai
EDUCATION— Dec 14, 2017 10:57 am Today, MBA is one of the most desirable graduate degrees and is the most sought-after degree programs.
HOROSCOPE— Dec 14, 2017 09:00 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
SATIRE— Oct 28, 2017 01:50 pm In the run-up to the Gujarat elections, the cat and mouse game between Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi