Mumbai: Mobile device adoption at the workplace is not yet mature as desktops are still the most popular corporate device among people in offices, a new survey has found, says IANS. “Although 80 per cent of workers surveyed received one or more corporate-issued devices, desktops are still the most popular corporate device among businesses, with more than half of workers receiving corporate-issued desktop PCs,” the survey by market research firm Gartner revealed.
Home / phablets
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Hernan Dario Gomez steps down as Panama football team coach
- Rs 5,000 cr bank loan fraud case: Charge sheet against Gujarat-based pharma firm’s director
- Maharashtra MP reaches railway station to block trains carrying milk
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Paris police urge women to report sexual assaults
- News Alert! Union Cabinet has approved Central Universities Bill, 2018 to set up Central University of Andhra Pradesh.
AUTOMOBILES— Jul 18, 2018 02:27 pm If you have been considering buying the Grand i10, being a little proactive now can help you save some
AGONY AUNT— Jul 15, 2018 06:51 am Essential work relations I am a 22-year-old boy working in media for the last one year. I am serving
BIZARRE NEWS— Jul 13, 2018 03:39 pm Ambalapuzha: A man who stole gold ornaments from a house here returned it two days later with an apology
WEB SPECIAL— Jul 17, 2018 05:12 pm The star kids of Bollywood have already become social media darlings with their larger than life presence
PERSONAL FINANCE— Jul 17, 2018 11:13 am The PMAY scheme was put into place to promote affordable ‘housing for all’. This scheme initially
EDUCATION— Jul 17, 2018 06:34 pm Mumbai: As employers look for quality talent, engineering graduates from top IITs are fetching 137 per
HOROSCOPE— Jul 18, 2018 09:56 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime