New Delhi: Interpol has issued a red corner notice (RCN) against Purvi Modi, a Belgian national and absconding billionaire jeweller Nirav Modi‘s sister, in connection with the alleged USD 2 billion PNB money laundering case, officials said Monday. The notice, which acts as an international arrest warrant, states that Purvi Deepak Modi, 44, is required on charges of “money laundering”.
Home / Nirav Modi notice
- Sohrabuddin case: CBI seeks dismissal of PIL over Amit Shah’s discharge
- Mumbai: 2 arrested for stealing CMO official’s purse, mobile phone
- Government launches ‘e-Sahaj’ portal for giving security clearance to businesses
- There will be no Hindutva without Muslims in India: Mohan Bhagwat
- ‘Multiple instrument failures, low on fuel’, Air India pilot says before landing plane at US airport