Pune: A sessions court in Pune sent Sharad Kalaskar, an accused in the Narendra Dabholkar murder case, to Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) custody until September 15. However, the court rejected the investigating agency’s demand for the custody of the other two accused, Amit Degwekar and Rajesh Bangera, and instead sent them to magisterial custody.
Home / Narendra Dabholkar killers
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Bangladesh
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Shilpa Shetty open to doing movies again
- Want to be part of diversity wave in Hollywood: Ali Fazal
- Maharashtra: 5 including 3 kids dead as truck rams auto-rickshaw