Los Angeles: Singer and actor Lady Gaga has opened up about the effects of rape trauma, saying it took her “years” to come to terms with it. In an interview with Vogue, the “Poker Face” star, who has spoken about being raped at the age of 19 in the past, said she still suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Home / Lady Gaga mental health
- AFG vs BAN Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s Dream XI prediction for Afghanistan and Bangladesh
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Pakistan
- India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 4th T20I: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Sri Lanka