Indore: Scientists at Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, have developed L-lyso—a new water soluble, fluorescent dye, which can permeate the membranes of lysosomes, marking them for future tracking and imaging. This has been reported on website, researchmatters.in.
Home / L-lyso
- India vs England 3rd Test at Trent Bridge: FPJ’s Dream XI for India and England
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee: A poet who inspired people through his poetries
- Kerala floods: 20 kids, 500 others stranded without food, water & power in West Chalakudy village
- Air India pilots threaten to stop flying unless dues are paid
- US to issue waivers from sanctions to countries that have made efforts to reduce Iranian oil purchases
AUTOMOBILES— Aug 17, 2018 12:43 pm The Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 is one of the most affordable motorcycles to have drawn inspiration
AGONY AUNT— Aug 12, 2018 06:44 am Clash of work cultures I completed my studies in the US last year and returned straight after graduation.
BIZARRE NEWS— Aug 16, 2018 10:14 am Washington D.C.: It’s a proud moment for all the cheese lovers because turns out, even the mummies
WEB SPECIAL— Aug 18, 2018 01:08 am Gulzar, is one of the most prolific writers and shayars who needs no introduction. He is the master of
PERSONAL FINANCE— Jul 25, 2018 05:30 pm A credit card is one of the most convenient options available to make purchases on credit today. However,
EDUCATION— Aug 01, 2018 10:13 am The recent announcement by the HRD Minister, Prakash Javadekar, has ushered in changes, which I believe
TECHNOLOGY— Aug 17, 2018 01:11 pm San Francisco: Google is making life easy for WhatsApp users as starting this November, 1.5 billion users
HOROSCOPE— Aug 17, 2018 07:33 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime