Mumbai: Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover will start assembling popular sports utility vehicle Range Rover Evoque at its Pune manufacturing facility to make it the fourth model to be rolled out locally. The locally-manufactured Range Rover Evoque is now available for sale with deliveries expected to begin from early April 2015 and will be priced between Rs 48.73 lakh and Rs 56.21 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai, pre-Octroi), the company said in a statement today.
Home / Jaguar Land Rover
- Dabangg diva Sonakshi Sinha bids adieu to Maldives in mermaid style; see pic
- News Alerts! Jet Airways Mumbai-Jaipur flight incident: Suresh Prabhu orders probe into the incident
- Bhima-Koregaon case: Supreme Court reserves verdict on plea seeking SIT probe to activists’ arrests
- Champions League 2018: Massimiliano Allegri bemoans lack of VAR after Cristiano Ronaldo sees red for Juventus
- IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment: Admit card for office assistant main exam released at ibps.in
AUTOMOBILES— Sep 19, 2018 12:20 pm Audi has finally taken the wraps off its first-ever all-electric vehicle, the e-tron SUV. The e-tron
Albert Einstein’s theory of relatively is related to human brains, explains self-style godman Nithyananda; watch video— Sep 18, 2018 04:00 pm Self-styled godmen in India have earlier faced criticism due to their controversial comments, and now
WEB SPECIAL— Sep 20, 2018 08:01 am Muharram is the sacred month of the Islamic calendar. The word ‘Muharram’ is derived from the word
PERSONAL FINANCE— Aug 28, 2018 09:59 am Often, newbie investors remain confused when embarking on their investment journeys. Their inexperience,
EDUCATION— Aug 30, 2018 04:54 pm The results of the AIBE which is All India Bar Examination (12) 2018 exam was declared on Wednesday.
TECHNOLOGY— Sep 20, 2018 12:50 pm San Francisco: Facebook-owned messaging app WhatsApp has started phasing out support for Apple devices
HOROSCOPE— Sep 20, 2018 07:24 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime