Mumbai: Market regulator Sebi Tuesday called for bigger, cleaner and safer markets and enhancing the overall governance standards in the market for issuers, intermediaries or market infrastructure providers. It also said that call on the recommendations by fair market conduct committee to further strengthen the rules to deter financial crimes like frauds, market manipulations and insider trading, will be taken soon.
Home / infrastructure providers
- Champions League 2018: Allegri bemoans lack of VAR after Ronaldo sees red for Juventus
- IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment: Admit card for office assistant main exam released at ibps.in
- Champions League 2018: Pogba propels Manchester United to victory against Young Boys
- Another controversy? Payal Rohatgi supports ‘Triple Talaq Ordinance’ in her recent tweet
- Asia Cup 2018 preview: After thrashing Pakistan, Team India aim to tame Bangla Tigers
AUTOMOBILES— Sep 19, 2018 12:20 pm Audi has finally taken the wraps off its first-ever all-electric vehicle, the e-tron SUV. The e-tron
Albert Einstein’s theory of relatively is related to human brains, explains self-style godman Nithyananda; watch video— Sep 18, 2018 04:00 pm Self-styled godmen in India have earlier faced criticism due to their controversial comments, and now
WEB SPECIAL— Sep 20, 2018 08:01 am Muharram is the sacred month of the Islamic calendar. The word ‘Muharram’ is derived from the word
PERSONAL FINANCE— Aug 28, 2018 09:59 am Often, newbie investors remain confused when embarking on their investment journeys. Their inexperience,
EDUCATION— Aug 30, 2018 04:54 pm The results of the AIBE which is All India Bar Examination (12) 2018 exam was declared on Wednesday.
TECHNOLOGY— Sep 20, 2018 12:50 pm San Francisco: Facebook-owned messaging app WhatsApp has started phasing out support for Apple devices
HOROSCOPE— Sep 20, 2018 07:24 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime