Free Press Journal
  • mumbai, bhiwandi, gas leak, malodi village, gas cylinder, fire

    3 injured in blaze caused by gas leak in Bhiwandi

    Bhiwandi: Three members of a family, including a woman and a boy, suffered serious burn injuries after a fire broke out due to leakage in cooking gas cylinder in their house in Bangalpada area of Malodi village, Bhiwandi, on Saturday early morning. The three injured are critical and are undergoing treatment at Civil hospital in Thane. The boy was sent to JJ hospital for further treatment.

  • Toxic gas leak claims three lives in Uttar Pradesh

    Agra: Three persons of a family died while eight were taken ill after toxic gas leaked from a septic tank in Barhan town near the city, police said today. Circle Officer Atul Sonkar said the septic tank of vegetable seller Heera Singh was being cleaned up, when gas started leaking from a chamber.

  • Pakistan: Five of a family killed in blast in Peshawar hotel    

    Peshawar: At least five of a family, including two children, were killed and two others severely injured in a powerful explosion in northwest Pakistan’s Peshawar city this morning, police said. The blast occurred inside a hotel near Bilal Town area of Peshawar. According to the police, the blast may have been caused by an explosive device or a gas leak.

  • Mumbai: Two children and their mother critically injured after cylinder blast

    Mumbai: Three members of a family, including two children, were critically injured after a cylinder blast on Tuesday morning. Chirag (12), Prachi (15) and their mother Minakshi (40) suffered severe burn injuries. The blast, caused by a gas leak, occurred at Rajpoot chawl behind Prabhat building at Shivaji Chowk, Dahisar (E).

  • Bhopal: 50 students take ill after gas leak near school

    Bhopal: At least 50 students of a private school in Chhindawara were hospitalised on Wednesday after they complained of uneasiness following inhalation of ammonia gas which leaked from an adjoining cold storage. Police have booked and arrested the cold storage owner Ambika Tulsiana for negligence. District Collector J K Jain has ordered an inquiry into the incident.