Indore: Scientists at Indian Institute of Technology, Indore, have developed L-lyso—a new water soluble, fluorescent dye, which can permeate the membranes of lysosomes, marking them for future tracking and imaging. This has been reported on website, researchmatters.in.
Home / fluorescent dye
- Koffee With Karan 6: Arjun Kapoor opens up about his bonding with sister Janhvi Kapoor
- Rafael Nadal bags top spot in ATP rankings, Novak Djokovic on 2nd
- PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal to lead Indian challenge in Denmark
- Aye Haalo! Twitterati memes combining Navratri and Bollywood will tickle your funny bones
- ‘Namaste England’ actress Parineeti Chopra calls Akshay Kumar original Khiladi of Namaste franchise; see pic
AUTOMOBILES— Oct 12, 2018 02:25 pm It’s turning out to be a busy week in the motorcycling world. After witnessing over half a dozen
AGONY AUNT— Oct 14, 2018 06:21 am Stuck in nepotism net I am working at my dad’s friend’s office past a few months now. Before joining
BIZARRE NEWS— Oct 14, 2018 01:12 pm If you think that poor villages of India are among the most underdeveloped places in our country, then
WEB SPECIAL— Oct 15, 2018 09:46 am Also known as ‘People’s President’ and ‘Missile Man of India’ Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was born on
PERSONAL FINANCE— Oct 12, 2018 04:44 pm Dussehra marks the beginning of the festive season, but more importantly, it serves as your annual reminder
EDUCATION— Aug 30, 2018 04:54 pm The results of the AIBE which is All India Bar Examination (12) 2018 exam was declared on Wednesday.
TECHNOLOGY— Oct 15, 2018 01:33 pm Last year, WhatsApp introduced ‘Delete for everyone’ feature through which a sender can delete a
HOROSCOPE— Oct 15, 2018 07:29 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime