The Indian central bank on Wednesday left the repo rate and the reverse repo rate unchanged, leaving very little room now for lenders to lower interest rates.
Home / Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- West Bengal: Woman gang-raped; iron rod inserted in her private parts, 2 arrested
- MP Assembly Elections 2018: Tis time to devise policy to facilitate Muslim representation
- MP Assembly Elections 2018: Development is top on youth agenda
- UP Legislative Council chairman Ramesh Yadav’s son strangled to death, family members detained
- Anirban Blah forced a girl to masturbate in his balcony: Meira Omar recounts her horrifying experience of sexual assault
AUTOMOBILES— Oct 18, 2018 01:45 pm Porsche has launched the 2018 Cayenne in India. It is available in three variants which are priced
AGONY AUNT— Oct 21, 2018 07:01 am A teen’s tale When I am a 16-year-old boy and I have recently started gaining weight. I spend most
BIZARRE NEWS— Oct 21, 2018 01:01 pm If you have watched films like ‘Annabelle’, ‘Chucky series’ and ‘Papi Gudia’, you may have
PEACE OF MIND— Oct 21, 2018 07:08 am I’m not a cleanliness freak, but I don’t like to see dirt either. So whenever I get time, I utilise
WEB SPECIAL— Oct 21, 2018 04:34 am Sneha Singh shows how quirky letter jewellery is more than just a trend “Style is a way to say who
PERSONAL FINANCE— Oct 12, 2018 04:44 pm Dussehra marks the beginning of the festive season, but more importantly, it serves as your annual reminder
EDUCATION— Aug 30, 2018 04:54 pm The results of the AIBE which is All India Bar Examination (12) 2018 exam was declared on Wednesday.
HOROSCOPE— Oct 20, 2018 08:49 am Want to know what’s in store today for you? Read our Daily Horoscope by Nilikash P. Pradhan, and find
NaMo RaGa Toons: 5 reasons why Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi are the Tom and Jerry of Indian Politics— Jun 19, 2018 04:14 pm Today is Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s 48th birthday. On this occasion, his nemesis Indian Prime