Washington: Twitter has introduced autoplaying videos on the social networking site’s timelines where users can tap the video once to turn on the audio as on other social networks like Facebook and Instagram. According to the Verge, the users who do not wish to see autoplaying videos can also opt out in Settings. However, if there is poor connectivity, Twitter will switch back to the old tap-to-play mode. Twitter said that it expects most people will like autoplay video, which begins rolling out today on the web and on iOS.
- Birthday girl Kareena Kapoor’s 5 avatars that hit back at ‘body-shaming’
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Bangladesh
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Shilpa Shetty open to doing movies again
- Want to be part of diversity wave in Hollywood: Ali Fazal