New Delhi: Motorola watch’s Moto 360 (2nd Gen) men’s collection is now available on e-commerce website Amazon India with a new variant of the product on sale. The men’s collection includes cognac leather, black leather and black metal variants. The black collection is available in 46 mm with black metal band and in 42 mm with black leather band variants while the silver collection is available in 42 mm in the cognac leather band.
While Flipkart is selling the silver metal and gold leather versions, apart from above three variants, the American handset-maker have announced the large 46 mm Cognac Leather variant for the first time in India, exclusively on Amazon.
The new Moto 360 (2nd Gen) is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms, and comes with an improved battery life delivering over 36 hours of battery life.
The watch requires a phone running Android 4.3 version or above and iPhone 5 and above. It has a backlit LCD Corning Gorilla Glass 3 display and runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU assisted by 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. The cognac leather (46 mm) variant is available for Rs.20,999, the cognac leather (42 mm) for Rs.19,999, black leather for Rs.19,999 and black metal Rs.23,999.
- Vivaan Shah opens up about his relationship, ‘I’m single now, no more heartache’
- Autowallahs of Mumbaipur -I: A series of unfortunate incidents
- Decoding the stardom of Rajkummar Rao, ‘a whistle worthy actor’
- Reasons that make a watch so much more than just a watch
- Home away from home! 3 Mumbai girls and their simple trials and triumphs on foreign shores