London: There is some great new for the selfie lovers. Now, with iOS 9 they would not have to bother themselves with sifting the self-portraits out of all other pictures as the new operating system comes with a dedicated folder for selfies.
The addition of the selfie is one of many new features in iOS 9, which neatly collects all pictures snapped with the front-facing camera, mirror.co.uk reported. The new folder is embedded in the Photos app and will contain every snap taken with the front camera. Apple enthusiasts are already rushing to download the new operating system. This could allow you to peruse all your pictures at once, or delete them all in a moment of explosive self pity.
The selfies and screenshots folders are compulsory and cannot be removed, just like the apps which come pre-installed on iPhones and iPads. However, Tim Cook has recently hinted at allowing users to remove unwanted apps.
The new feature is likely meant to make things more organised, especially when the images are set to be uploaded to the iCloud. However, this folder is also a potential minefield, because the screenshot function is often used to store Snapchat sexts, which are meant to be temporary but can be stored using a simple button command.
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Bangladesh
- India vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Shilpa Shetty open to doing movies again
- Want to be part of diversity wave in Hollywood: Ali Fazal
- Maharashtra: 5 including 3 kids dead as truck rams auto-rickshaw