New Delhi: The number of broadband subscribers increased from 99.20 million at the end of March 2015 to 100.76 million at the end of April 2015 with a monthly growth rate of 1.57 percent, recent data released by the telecom regulator said here. The top five service providers constituted a 83.40 percent market share of the total broadband subscribers at the end of April 2015, the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said. These service providers were Bharti Airtel (22.63 million), Vodafone (20.30 million), BSNL (18.02 million), Idea Cellular Ltd (15.01 million) and Reliance Communications Group (8.08 million).
- Fuel price hike: Fuel prices continues to surge, petrol at 90.22 per litre in Mumbai
- First underground Mumbai Metro tunnel project complete
- Noise pollution: 202 cases registered against mandals
- Ganpati Visarjan 2018: 20,543 idols graced Mira-Bhayandar
- Ganpati Visarjan 2018: Man drowns in Bhandup, 17 rescued across Mumbai