Day 1 of India vs England 2nd Test at Lord’s was washed out because of rain, but according to reports, India’s playing XI has been leaked even before the toss happened. A Twitter user named ‘Bumrah’ posted the squads for both the teams. Though we couldn’t check the authenticity of it. However, according to it, both the teams apparently look same from the 1st Test. For India, Cheteshwar Pujara again failed to find a place while England have opted for fast bowler Chris Woakes over Moeen Ali.
Check tweet below:
— вυмяαн (@fake_bumrah_) August 9, 2018
If the leaked image turns out to be true, this will be the first time under Virat Kohli that India will be having the same playing XI in successive Tests. Talking about the ongoing Test series, India lost the 1st Test at Edgbaston by 31 runs. Coming to 2nd Test which is to be played at Lord’s India will look to settle score and all eyes will be on skipper Kohli who is in amazing form. Barring the Indian skipper, rest of the batting unit failed to perform and as a skipper, Virat is finding it difficult to get the combinations right.
Here are the ‘leaked’ India vs England playing XI:
India: Murali Vijay, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik, R Ashwin, Hardik Pandya, Ishant Sharma, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Shami.
England: Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings, Joe Root, Ollie Pope, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Stuart Broad and James Anderson.
- Sujata Kumar was a very dignified lady, full of warmth: Boney Kapoor on Sridevi’s ‘English Vinglish’ co-star
- Maharashtra: Malshej ghat route in Thane closed for traffic after boulder crash
- Asian Games 2018: Bollywood celebs all praises for ‘Golden Girl’ Vinesh Phogat
- Asian Games 2018: Indian swimmer Virdhawal Khade betters own national record, qualifies for final
- Indore: Amidst high drama, IIPS students get permission to hold Fiesta