Mumbai: A Splitsvilla contestant has filed a complaint with Oshiwara Police against an unknown person for allegedly hacking into her social media accounts and leaking her e-mails.
Hritu Zarbade (23), one of the contestants in the MTV Splitsvilla season 10 who works for the channel, has alleged that her instagram account which has around 41,000 followers was hacked a few days ago, a Oshiwara Police official said today.
Zarbade, a resident of Oshiwara, stated in her complaint that as the hacker has leaked her phone number and e-mails she has been receiving calls from various numbers besides unsolicited e-mails, he said.
Police took down her complaint yesterday and are investigating further, the official said.
When contacted, Zarbade said, “Everyday, I receive an e-mail from FB and Instagram that someone tried to hack my account. I have received about 500 calls and a number of e-mails….some of them threatening to spoil my carrier”.
- BJP workers stage protest against Rahul Gandhi’s remarks on PM Modi, dispersed by police
- Japan: Woman arrested for keeping baby’s body in locker for years
- Koffee with Karan 6: Siblings Arjun and Janhvi Kapoor to make first joint appearance on KJo’s couch? Read to know
- Ancient Mars may have supported underground life, claims study
- ‘Takht’ jodis revealed! Alia Bhatt paired with Vicky Kaushal, Janhvi Kapoor with Ranveer Singh?