Nashik: A court in Satana in Nashik district has remanded a music band owner and three of its members in seven days judicial custody for playing loud music in a silence zone. The court remanded them in custody yesterday for the incident that took place in Satana on Sunday.
The accused were identified as brass band owner Rajendra Chalvade and three band members Vishwas Mali, Ajay Ahire and Praveen Sonawane. According to police, they were playing loud music in a silence zone outside the court in More Nagar locality in Satana on Sunday evening.
“They were booked under the Bombay Police Act and were later arrested. They were produced before the Satana court yesterday, which remanded them in seven days judicial custody,” Hiralal Patil, in-charge of Satana police station said. Their instruments were also seized, he said.
- Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders CPL 2018 LIVE streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Political Throwback! When Atal Bihari Vajpayee told Narendra Modi to follow ‘rajdharma’ after Gujarat riots
- Asian Games 2018! From 1951 to 2018, the highs and lows of India’s journey at the Asian Games
- Behind Bollywood Dreams! ‘Deewana’ Shah Rukh Khan’s struggle from ‘Zero’ to ‘Hero’ will make you his ‘Fan’
- JT vs TKR CPL 2018 match 11: FPJ’s dream XI for Jamaica Tallawahs and Trinbago Knight Riders