Free Press Journal

Fire breaks out in godown, none hurt

FOLLOW US:

Mumbai: A minor fire broke out today in a godown in Lower Parel area of Central Mumbai, though nobody was hurt in the incident. The fire broke out inside the Sunmill compound at around 3.15 PM and was doused within minutes, an official of disaster management cell of Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) said.

Nobody was injured. Prima facie, short circuit is the cause of the fire. Assistance was taken from local polices and Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) authorities to handle the situation, MCGM officials said.