Ujjain: Ujjain development authority (UDA) registered residential plots located under Kshipra Vihar Yojana on Wednesday. The UDA chief executive officer Abhishek Dube told that in the presence of UDA chairman Jagdish Agrawal registration of plots had been confirmed.
According to him one applicant had to submit only one application form for the allotment of the plots, if any applicant submits more than one application forms for plots, then except one application form, rest of the forms will be liable to be rejected, he informed. Hundreds of applicants were keen to take part in the lotteries for allotment UDA residential plots which were carried out by the UDA chairman Agrawal.
Superintending engineer SS Gupta, executive engineer KC Patidar, revenue officer Jaideep Sharma, Mulchand Junwal, office superintendent Chandarsing Kadam, Sharad Barve, Kalash Jatwa, Mahesh Yadav, Sanjay Vyas, Sunil Dabur, Vivek Bhawsar and Rahulsingh were present with other officials concerned on this occasion.
- MeToo: Inside the mind of a sexual predator
- Here’s a list of unique things to do in Sri Lanka with newly launched Airbnb Experiences
- Keep it chic and classy! Nushrat Bharucha shares her fashion fundas and more
- Wear and tell! Quirky letter jewellery is more than just a trend
- Bhakti Mehta tells how ‘Little Food Daily’ make their food fancy yet healthy