Ujjain: Ujjain development authority (UDA) registered residential plots located under Kshipra Vihar Yojana on Wednesday. The UDA chief executive officer Abhishek Dube told that in the presence of UDA chairman Jagdish Agrawal registration of plots had been confirmed.
According to him one applicant had to submit only one application form for the allotment of the plots, if any applicant submits more than one application forms for plots, then except one application form, rest of the forms will be liable to be rejected, he informed. Hundreds of applicants were keen to take part in the lotteries for allotment UDA residential plots which were carried out by the UDA chairman Agrawal.
Superintending engineer SS Gupta, executive engineer KC Patidar, revenue officer Jaideep Sharma, Mulchand Junwal, office superintendent Chandarsing Kadam, Sharad Barve, Kalash Jatwa, Mahesh Yadav, Sanjay Vyas, Sunil Dabur, Vivek Bhawsar and Rahulsingh were present with other officials concerned on this occasion.
- Jamaica Tallawahs vs Trinbago Knight Riders CPL 2018 LIVE streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Political Throwback! When Atal Bihari Vajpayee told Narendra Modi to follow ‘rajdharma’ after Gujarat riots
- Asian Games 2018! From 1951 to 2018, the highs and lows of India’s journey at the Asian Games
- Behind Bollywood Dreams! ‘Deewana’ Shah Rukh Khan’s struggle from ‘Zero’ to ‘Hero’ will make you his ‘Fan’
- JT vs TKR CPL 2018 match 11: FPJ’s dream XI for Jamaica Tallawahs and Trinbago Knight Riders