Indore: A 14-year-old girl died while five others were critically injured after falling from speeding mini truck at Chandan Nagar police station area on Saturday late night. Reckless driving has been reported as the reason behind the fatal incident. According to the police, the deceased, identified as Shivani, resident of Rangwasa village, Bhama (16), Khushboo (14), Sapna (15), Manisha (13) and Meera bai (32) had gone for a farm work on the mini truck driven by Ghanshyam and the incident took place on their way back from there.
As the truck was on high speed, the girls sitting in the back side tumbled down after the vehicle came across a speed breaker on the road, receiving critical injuries. The errant driver of the truck fled the scene after the accident. Residents of adjacent Sidora village rushed the girls to hospital, where Shivani died during treatment. Others are ongoing treatment in a hospital. Police have registered a case against the driver in the incident.
- Happy Birthday Sushant Singh Rajput: These 7 pictures might prove he and Kriti Sanon are in a relationship
- Kindness is not an act. It’s a lifestyle
- Aandhi to Padmaavat: When Bollywood films got embroiled in controversy over historical facts
- Here’s how women can look fabulous even in their 40s
- Hyperhidrosis makes one sweat profusely; all you need to know about it