Bhubaneswar: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has unveiled the brand identity logo of the ‘Skilled-in-Odisha’ campaign of the state government’s skill initiatives. “Our mission “Skilled-in-Odisha” will be known as a global standard of excellence in skill-training,” he said after unveiling the logo at the State Secretariat here yesterday.
Patnaik congratulated the skill development and technical education department and Odisha Skill Development Authority (OSDA) for bringing up the brand identity for the mission. He also lauded the ITI students for their active participation in developing the logo.
“My government is committed to develop human and social capital for enhancing the capabilities of our people,” the chief minister said. He said it was heartening to note that the Odisha Skill Development Authority would be hosting a state-level skills event – Odisha Skills-2018 competition — in 26 identified sectors for regional and subsequently for national selection.
Odisha Skills is the state-level chapter of the India Skills competition organised by the National Skill Development Corporation and the Union ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship. The competition will be held in Bhubaneswar and Cuttack at the end of this month. The chief Minister also released the ‘Bhubaneswar- Skill City’ map on the occasion.
- Pakistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Pakistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Supreme Court verdict on quota in promotion for SC/ST on Wednesday
- Armed forces must remain uncontaminated from sectarian appeal: Manmohan Singh
- Asia Cup 2018 preview: Bangladesh and Pakistan lock horns in the fight for final