Bhopal: State Congress media in-charge Manak Agarwal has termed the parody of the song from the movie Three Idiots that has gone viral on social media, as a sign of BJP’s frustration. Agarwal said it seems to have been done at the behest of CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Agarwal alleged that CM is doing these things as he has sensed defeat in the upcoming Assembly and the Lok Sabha elections.
Agarwal said the parody has failed to grab attention. Sources consider it as a battle between the Congress and the BJP on social media. Both parties are trying to outsmart each other and influence the public opinion. A day before a video, which went viral on social media, showed Congress leader trying to dislodge Shivraj Singh’s foot. The video depicts Singh as Angad, a mythological character of Hindu epic Mahabharata.
Agarwal said the strategy to win the Assembly elections, under the leadership of state Congress president Kamalnath, has been deployed and the party would form its government in the state. Similarly, Congress would form its government at the Centre and Rahul Gandhi will become Prime Minister.
State Congress president Kamal Nath will conduct meetings of office bearers of Morcha organisations on May 10. He would conduct meeting with office bearers of women Congress, Youth Congress, National Students Union of India (NSUI) and Sevadal at State Congress office. He would leave for Delhi on the same day.
- Political throwback! When Lal Bahadur Shastri coined ‘Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan’ slogan to make India self-sufficient nation
- Ravana was born in Noida village: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- Asia Cup 2018 Ind vs Pak: Confident India look to continue dominance over Pakistan (Preview)
- Rupee’s fall indicates rise in black money: BJP MP Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi launches ‘Ayushman Bharat -Pradhan Mantri Jan Aarogya Yojana, world’s largest govt funded healthcare programme