New Delhi: The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area (Yamuna Expressway Authority) on Wednesday cancelled 17 housing projects of the builders as they sold the layout plan without approval.
The layout plan of builders like Gaur sons, Ajnara, Orris infra, Jaypee Infra, VGA Developers, Urbania, JPSL have been cancelled by the authority.
These builders have sold their projects without the approval of layout plan by the authority as the projects were not according to the building bylaws.
The authority has raised some objection, but these builders have not removed the objection raised by the authority.
Now, the builders have to take the approval by submitting a new layout plan otherwise the authority can cancel the allotment of the land
- From Padmaavat to Gully Boy, Ranveer Singh’s amazing body transformation will leave you in awe
- Equity indices zoom on Q3 results, Nifty50 crosses 10,900-mark
- Reinsurance regulations to be out by February end: T S Vijayan
- UP: Wife given Triple Talaq, pushed off building by husband
- Inner Being Wellness, 4700BC Popcorn and Earthy Tales win at India Food Forum