Beijing: A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi termed Pakistan as a “mothership of terrorism”, China staunchly defended its all-weather ally saying it is against linking any country or religion with terror and asked the world to acknowledge Pakistan’s “great sacrifices”. While defending Pakistan, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying also said the world community should “seriously tackle” countries and organisations involved in promoting terrorism.
- Padmaavat row: Karni Sena announces Bharat Bandh on January 25, threaten to burn theatres if they screen the film
- Jaitley performs ‘Halwa’ ceremony ahead of Budget Session
- Mentally challenged boy made SHO in Lucknow
- Not afraid of elections, says AAP on MLAs disqualification row
- Lockheed proposes making custom-built fighter jets in India