Beijing: A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi termed Pakistan as a “mothership of terrorism”, China staunchly defended its all-weather ally saying it is against linking any country or religion with terror and asked the world to acknowledge Pakistan’s “great sacrifices”. While defending Pakistan, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying also said the world community should “seriously tackle” countries and organisations involved in promoting terrorism.
- Queen Elizabeth II birthday: 10 interesting facts about the Queen you probably didn’t know
- In pictures: 14 looks of Queen Elizabeth II at royal weddings
- Swedish musician Avicii dies at 28
- When Gandhi’s wedding gift to Queen Elizabeth II was termed ‘indelicate’
- Bhavesh Joshi Superhero promises to thrill in this new poster!