Beijing: A day after Prime Minister Narendra Modi termed Pakistan as a “mothership of terrorism”, China staunchly defended its all-weather ally saying it is against linking any country or religion with terror and asked the world to acknowledge Pakistan’s “great sacrifices”. While defending Pakistan, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying also said the world community should “seriously tackle” countries and organisations involved in promoting terrorism.
- AbRam thinks Big B is SRK’s ‘papa’; read here why
- After Sairat remake as Dhadak, these 5 Marathi movies should be remade in Bollywood
- Sonia Gandhi hits out at PM Modi over delay in Winter Session, making ‘false promises’
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif party together in Greece!
- India vs Sri Lanka 1st Test Day 5: Host set stiff 231 target to win