Dehradun: An Mi-17 helicopter of Indian Air Force carrying officers and men of the 12 Grenadiers today crash-landed while on a practice drill near Mana village in Uttarakhand’s Chamoli district.
All on board are safe with some of them receiving only minor injuries in the incident which took place at 9:25 AM at Ghastoli helipad between Badrinath and Mana Pass, police sources said.
The Mi-17 with officers and men of 12 Grenadiers was practising inter valley movement at Ghastoli helipad between Badrinath and Mana Pass when the incident took place, the sources said.
Prima facie it appears the helicopter crashlanded after developing some technical snag, the sources said. IAF is looking into the matter.
- Bollywood’s Forgotten Stars: 10 unbelievable facts about ‘Mohabbatein’ actor – Jugal Hansraj
- Madhya Pradesh: A gifted state with diverse cropping pattern with tremendous untapped potential
- Why we must overcome mental apartheid
- IPL 2018 Final Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad: 5 players to watch out for
- IPL 2018 Final: FPJ’s Dream XI for Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad