Free Press Journal

36 people fall ill after eating ‘Prasad’

FOLLOW US:

Sheikhpura (Bihar):  Altogether 36 people, including 18 children, were taken ill after eating ‘prasad’ of a Puja at Manipur in Sheikhpura district, police said today.

All the people who fell ill ate prasad at the house of one Rameshwar Mahto who had organised Satyanarayan Puja last night. Within an hour they started vomiting and developed stomach pain.

The affected people were treated for suspected food poisoning at the local Primary Health Centre, police said.


Back To Top