Congress took a dig at Narendra Modi on Valentine’s Day 2018, by sharing a video on social media, which states that spread love and not ‘jumlas’. The video shared on the Congress’ official social media handles which takes a loving jibe at PM Modi and dedicates a video to him.
Congress posted this video on it Twitter handle with a caption saying, “Dear Mr. Modi: A very happy #ValentinesDay from us to you.”
— Congress (@INCIndia) February 14, 2018
The video takes a dig at Modi’s hugs and asks him to work more and hug less. It also asks Modi to spread love and stopping spreading jumlas, hatred. The video also subtly takes on PM Modi’s Mann Ki Baat and asks him to actually listen to nation’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
The video also asks PM Modi to make promises that he could keep instead of going overboard. This video has currently gone viral on social media. But this is not the first time Congress has taken a sarcastic look through a video at PM Narendra Modi. Earlier, they launched an attack over PM Modi’s statement about Congress leader Renuka Chowdhury’s laughter.
- Giving up TV was painful for Ronit Roy
- Industry has started looking at me differently, says Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety actor Nushrat Bharucha
- Austin bombing suspect dies after detonating explosive as police close in
- Ranveer Singh believes in having ‘chameleon-like’ quality
- ‘Omerta’ was a really tough film to make, says Rajkummar Rao