Mangaluru: The three central government’s social security schemes were launched at the district level by Union Law and Justice Minister D V Sadananda Gowda here.
Speaking at the function last evening, Gowda said the schemes, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana and Atal Pension Yojana would silence critics of Union government who had been alleging that the Narendra Modi government was ‘anti-poor.’ He said bank officials had played a pivotal role in making the Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana a success. The scheme had so far provided bank accounts more than 13 crore citizens across the nation.
Nalin Kumar Kateel MP, who was also present, said like the Jan-Dhan Yojana which was a great success in the district, the new schemes would also prouduce similar results. The Union Minister also visited the spot of Padil-Bajal railway under bridge here and instructed the officials to complete the under bridge work by June 30.
- School of Vice: Solutions to protect children from sexual abuse
- AFG vs BAN Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s Dream XI prediction for Afghanistan and Bangladesh
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 ‘Super 4’ Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- Afghanistan vs Bangladesh Asia Cup 2018 Super 4 Live streaming: When and where to watch in India
- India vs Pakistan Asia Cup 2018 Super 4: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Pakistan