New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi, who did not attend the Parliament session today, is down with viral fever. Party sources said tonight that Gandhi could not attend the Parliament today as she was unwell and may skip it tomorrow as well. Incidentally, the contentious Land Acquisition Bill was passed by the Lok Sabha. Gandhi is a member of the Lok Sabha from Rae Bareli and is also the chairperson of the Congress Parliamentary Party
- News Alerts! Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to hold talks with PM Narendra Modi
- Not just Bigg Boss 12, but Sreesanth has walked out of this popular show too!
- ‘My wife didn’t want me to kiss on screen’, Ayushmann Khurrana speaks of a rough patch in his marriage
- Dilbar girl Nora Fathehi to debut as singer for Arabic version of the hit song
- Donald Trump claims China rebuilt itself with money drained out of US