The results of class 10 and class 12 were released by the Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) on Friday. Students of HSLC (Class 10) and HSSLC (Class 12) who appeared for the examinations can check their results on the official website of the NBSE which is ‘nbsenagaland.com’.
According to information received from the board, Vivotsonuo Sorhie of Mezhür Higher Secondary School has bagged the first rank in the state in class 10 this year with 98.33% score. Sherry Jindal from Holy Cross School in Dimapur and Raj Paul from Pranab Vidyapith School in Dimapur have got the second rank with 97.83 per cent. Leishembi NG Lyting from Mezhür Higher Secondary School in Kohima, came third with 97.50% marks.
In class 12 Arts stream, Benrithung L Jungio from Don Bosco School in Wokha has secured the first rank with 91.40% marks. In class 12 Commerce stream, Virienuo Emilia Solo from Kohima Science College has secured the top rank with 91.60% score.
Steps to check NBSE Result 2018, NBSE HSSLC Result 2018
- Click on the official website nbsenagaland.com.
- Look for the tab which says Nagaland HSSLC Result 2018, Nagaland HSLC Result 2018
- Click on the site which says Nagaland Class 12th Result 2018, Nagaland Class 10 Result 2018
- Enter your roll number
- Download the NBSE Result 2018 for future reference
Students can also check their NBSE HSSLC Result 2018, via SMS
- To check NBSE Class 10th 2018 result via SMS:
- SMS – RESULTNBSE10ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263
- To check NBSE Class 12th 2018 result:
- SMS – RESULTNBSE12ROLLNUMBER – Send it to 56263
The exams for the class 10 were conducted by the Nagaland Board of Secondary Education from March 9, 2018 to March 21, 2018 while the Class 12 exams were held from March 8. 2018 to March 29, 2018. Out of the 1.945 students who appeared for the class 10 exams, 818 have cleared the exams.
Meanwhile, out of the 2,318 students who appeared for the class 12 exams, 920 candidates have cleared the examination. The overall pass percentage in government schools in arts stream, science stream, and commerce stream are 76.19 per cent, 83.76 per cent and 66.93 per cent respectively. In private schools, a pass percentage of 82.23 per cent, 89.65 and 81.96 per cent were recorded in the arts, science and commerce streams respectively.