Singer Zayn Malik says social media has become “ridiculous” and he has no faith in it anymore. The 24-year-old musician says everyone is entitled to their opinion but forcing one’s ideas on others is what is creating problems around, reported FemaleFirst.
“It’s become ridiculous to me… Everyone’s personal opinions and what they believe in, how can you amalgamate all of that into one thing and expect that not to create a problem for people’s minds? That’s my personal opinion, that it’s not really that developing for us as people. That for me is the main reason why I don’t believe in social media: because I believe it breeds sheep and not lions,” says Zayn. The “Pillow Talk” singer had earlier said that he was not an “outgoing, like, social person”.
- US furthers sanctions against act against Russia
- Cristiano Ronaldo picks himself up for Juventus trip to FrosinoneCristiano Ronaldo picks himself up for Juventus trip to Frosinone
- ‘Mohalla Assi’ starring Sunny Deol and Sakshi Tanwar to release on November 16
- News Alerts! Sensex plummets over 1,000 points; Nifty cracks below 11,000
- UPSC Civil Services exam 2019: Exam schedule announced on upsc.gov.in, prelim on June 2