Mumbai: The mystery behind Kattapa killing Baahubali may have been resolved, but Varun Dhawan still seems to be smitten by the iconic moment as he recreated it with “Baahubali” star Prabhas. Prabhas, who was holidaying in the US post the release of “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is back to the country, and recently met the Bollywood actor.
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) June 20, 2017
“#bahubali. Did only what #katappa did before this. #Prabhas is a really cool down to earth guy more power to him (sic)” Varun,30, tweeted along with the picture of him playing Kattapa to Prabhas’ Baahubali. Both the actors were colour coordinated in blue. “Baahubali 2” which released on April 28 became the first Indian film to cross Rs 1,500 crore on box office.
Directed by SS Rajamouli and also starring Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah and Sathyaraj the film released in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
- Mumbai: Shiv Sena expresses concern over jawans’ deaths in cross-border firing
- Karanvir Sharma joins Sunny Deol starrer upcoming action thriller
- Bombay High Court imposes stay on MPSC functioning for two weeks
- Mumbai: Police arrest gangster DK Rao’s close aide Anna Durai
- Mumbai: Nariman House neighboring residents reminisce return of Moshe, relive 26/11 terror attacks