Mumbai: The mystery behind Kattapa killing Baahubali may have been resolved, but Varun Dhawan still seems to be smitten by the iconic moment as he recreated it with “Baahubali” star Prabhas. Prabhas, who was holidaying in the US post the release of “Baahubali: The Conclusion” is back to the country, and recently met the Bollywood actor.
— Varun Dhawan (@Varun_dvn) June 20, 2017
“#bahubali. Did only what #katappa did before this. #Prabhas is a really cool down to earth guy more power to him (sic)” Varun,30, tweeted along with the picture of him playing Kattapa to Prabhas’ Baahubali. Both the actors were colour coordinated in blue. “Baahubali 2” which released on April 28 became the first Indian film to cross Rs 1,500 crore on box office.
Directed by SS Rajamouli and also starring Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah and Sathyaraj the film released in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam.
- ‘Parmanu’ actor John Abraham reveals his school crush story
- Sikh police officer saves Muslim youth from mob lynching in Uttarakhand wins hearts on social media
- Today’s Horoscope — Daily Horoscope for Saturday, May 26, 2018
- No escape from oil subsidy in short run
- Fifty years of the original Desperate Housewife