It’s Valentine’s day and love is in the air. People are out, celebrating their love with their partners. People who are not taken, are celebrating the day in their own, little ways. I am celebrating the day doing what I love the most, writing and chatting with mummy on WhatsApp. Our old school romantic hearts still look for love songs or wait to be asked out for dates and be loved. That’s what we all seek for.
Bollywood and Hindi films go hand in hand when it comes to love and romance. Every Indian grew up watching Hindi films, cheesy and romantic dialogues. Even if we now have switched to global cinema, these films are still part of us that we secretly or openly watch. Here we, list the most romantic dialogues in Hindi films that will still make your hearts flutter.
- “Tere dil me meri saanson ko panah mil jaye, Teri ishq me meri jaan fanna ho jaye”-Fanaa
- Har Ishq Ka Ek Waqt Hota Hai. Wo Hamara Waqt Nahi Tha, Par Iska Yeh Matlab Nahi Ki Wo Ishq Nahi Tha- Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- “Toh Kya Hua Agar Maine Jhooth Sirf Tumhe Paane Ke Liye Kaha Tha? Toh Kya Hua Agar Tumhare Chehre Ke Siwa Mujhe Koi Aur Chehra Dikhai Nahi Deta? Toh Kya Hua Agar Tumhare Naam Ke Siwa Mujhe Koi Aur Naam Yaad Nahi Rehta? Toh Kya Hua Agar yeh Aawara Tumhe Deewani Ki Tarah Pyaar Karta hai? To Kya Hua? Pyaar Sab Kuch Toh Nahi Hota”- DDLJ
- Humse Door Jaoge Kaise, Dil Se Humein Bhulaoge Kaise, Hum Woh Khushboo Hain Jo Saanson Mein Baste Hain, Khud Ki Saanson Ko Rok Paaoge Kaise?”- Fanaa
- Namaaz mein woh thi, Par laha dua hamari manzoor ho gayi”- Raanjhana