New Delhi: Tiger Shroff and Jacqueline Fernanadez’s latest outing ‘A Flying Jatt’ is doing better at the box office after experiencing a lacklustre opening.
Despite releasing on a partial holiday, the Remo D’souza directorial flick banked a collection of Rs 7.10 crores on the first day, reports Filmfare.
Latest reviews indicate that the film has a 25 percent to 30 percent occupancy in the morning shows and a 50 percent to 60 percent occupancy in the evening and night shows.
The film captures a story about India’s youngest superhero. While Tiger plays the superhero, Nathan Jones essays the role of the baddie.
A per a non-drafted survey, the film is appealing to the younger generation, especially kids.
- Mallikarjun Kharge boycotts Lokpal selection panel meet again, 6th time this year
- Why no noise over cattle smugglers attacking gaurakshaks, asks RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
- DJ, high-decibel music systems major noise pollutants: Maharashtra government tells High Court
- Shiv Sena MLA announces new party, to fight for Maratha quota
- Sewer worker’s death: Rahul Gandhi says PM Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat a hollow slogan