New Delhi: After wooing audience with his killer looks and dance skills, Tiger Shroff seems to have added another feather in his cap as he recently turned choreographer for his movie ‘A Flying Jatt’.
PinkVilla quoted a source, as saying, “Tiger choreographed the entire sequence and the result looked so smooth and amazing that he decided to retain the entire series of stunts in the final cut.”
Reportedly, director Remo D’Souza apparently planned the scene with the ‘Baaghi’ actor and they decided that the actor would include his martial arts skills in this shot.
The upcoming superhero movie would see Tiger showcasing martial arts moves and would display his dancing skills at full length.
Remo D’Souza’s directorial, which is being produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and also stars Jacqueline Fernandez and professional wrestler Nathan Jones in lead roles.
The movie is slated to hit theatres on 25 August 2016.
- The art of perfect sleep, its patterns, rhythm and more
- Surprise Me by Sophie Kinsella: Review
- Shyam: An Illustrated Retelling of the Bhagavata by Devdutt Pattanaik-Review
- Time to shine! Runway fashion trends serve as your guide this festive season
- Get fashion forward by simply following Maniesh Paul on Instagram