The timeless beauty Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is evidently known for her grace and elegance. She has stolen many hearts since the time she was crowned Miss World. There is no doubt that she is one of the most popular icons across the world owing to her international work and connects.
To acknowledge this immense popularity, two of the prominent award ceremonies Times Now-ICICI Bank NRI Awards and Hello Fame Awards, honored the actress as ” Global Indian Icon’ and ‘Glamour Icon’ respectively.The gorgeous diva graced both the occasions back to back in a stunning outfit by Amit Aggarwal.
The actress who has been a fashion icon since years, choose the vibrant gown with minimum accessories and make up. Being an epitome of beauty, the actress doesn’t fail to give close attention on her wardrobe detailing and therefore is often tagged as the ‘most well-dressed’ personality. Sharing her thoughts, the beautiful actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan said , “I would just like to thank everyone for humbling me with this felicitation.
It is wonderful to be in the company of such incredible Indians who have done so well and remain connected to our roots and take pride in every vocation that they have chosen. This award took me down the memory lane because that was where I was introduced. Even though it was a beauty pageant, for me it meant representing India as a young woman internationally. Everyone has given me such love, blessings and good wishes and that’s the reason I am what I am.”
- Kerala nun rape case: Bishop Mulakkal arrested
- India Women vs Sri Lanka Women 3rd T20I: FPJ’s dream XI prediction for India and Sri Lanka
- PM Modi betrayed India, dishonored soldiers blood: Rahul Gandhi after former France President’s statement on Rafael deal
- News Alerts! PM personally negotiated and changed Rafale deal behind closed doors: Rahul Gandhi
- Bombay High Court allows abortion in 30th week as foetus found to have birth defect