The latest fad on social media is to get actors to promote another actor’s film. Recently Alia Bhatt was in news while she did her own funky, funny version of ‘Tip Tip Barsa…’ from Akshay Kumar, Raveena Tandon starrer Mohra, to promote Kumar’s latest Rustom on social media.
Also Read: Alia’s ‘Tip tip barsa’ stint for Rustom
Taking the tradition forward, now Flying Jatt has asked celebrities to do the #BeatPeBooty challenge, while many celebrities have come forward and taken the challenge, Sunny Leone gyrating to it takes the cake. The voluptuous actress has taken the social media by storm with her bit towards the challenge and has made a mad, adorable video of her own.
“First there was Alia for Rustom, and now Sunny Leone… the Bollywood girls are sure taking social media by storm,” quipped our social media analyst who claims these videos are really becoming the talk of the town.
- Bhima-Koregaon case: Supreme Court reserves verdict on plea seeking SIT probe to activists’ arrests
- Champions League 2018: Massimiliano Allegri bemoans lack of VAR after Cristiano Ronaldo sees red for Juventus
- IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment: Admit card for office assistant main exam released at ibps.in
- Champions League 2018: Pogba propels Manchester United to victory against Young Boys
- Another controversy? Payal Rohatgi supports ‘Triple Talaq Ordinance’ in her recent tweet