Shraddha Kapoor has many fans but she is her mother’s biggest fan. Yes, her mother! The lady with a golden voice who hasn’t really made a very big name in Bollywood but is known to all for being Shakti Kapoor’s wife and now, more popularly Shraddha Kapoor’s mother.
Also Read: What makes Shraddha Kapoor glow?
Shivani Kapoor Kolhapure recently performed for the Veena Vardayini trust, which was started by her father Late Pandit Pandharinath Kolhapure in the year 2000 to promote classical music and Rudra Veena.
Over the years he worked towards this trust and organised many shows promoting and talking about Rudra Veena and classical music…sadly he passed away last year.
However the tradition continues! All the Kolhapure sisters got together this year to organise a musical evening in his memory. Shraddha who loves to watch her mother on stage missed it all due to her work commitments, “Singing is a part of the Kolhapure heritage, everyone had heard Shraddha sing already. She loves everything about the art, especially the way her mother sings.
Unfortunately she couldn’t make it for the evening. There was the gorgeous Juhi Chawla who gave the Kolhapure sisters company though,” stated out source.
- Maharashtra fears Rs 2200 crore revenue loss if it slashes fuel price
- Ex-PM Manmohan Singh’s wisdom is missed now: MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- Hyderabad: Man hacked to death on busy road in front of police
- Bengal shutdown successful, people showed spontaneous support: BJP
- Jammu and Kashmir: SAC okays creation of 177 Panchayat Inspector posts