Hrithik Roshan, who is currently in news for his much-talked email controversy with actress Kangana Ranaut, has recently seen chilling at Farhan Akhtar’s party. Reportedly, the actor has shared a post on yesterday afternoon in which he stated not to support him. However, keeping every tension of his life aside, the actor spend some friendship time with his old and close buddy Farhan Akhtar at his residence.
Apparently, the 43-year-old actor caught up with Farhan’s sister Zoya, Karan Johar, Riteish Sidhwani and a couple of more friends. Karan Johar shared a glimpse of this party on his Instagram account on which he captioned, “Years of friendship”.
A post shared by Karan Johar (@karanjohar) on
Well, this shows that the buddy group had gathered to celebrate their friendship together as we can see how much happy they are looking in this picture. In this picture, we can see Hrithik, Karan along with Zoya Akhtar and Kaajal Anand.
Reportedly, Hrithik and Kangana’s controversy has been taking many twist and turns. After Hrithik’s couple of interviews with media houses, people have changed their perspectives towards actors. However, we can see that the actor has got some kind of relief from this small get together.
- Saudi Arabia executes 7, including 5 for killing Pakistani man
- Anurag Thakur appointed BJP’s chief whip in Lok Sabha
- Maharashtra: Boards put up in Kalyan to warn motorists about potholes
- Marriage doesn’t mean wife always ready for sex: Delhi High Court on marital rape
- 5 Yuva Morcha workers held, released on bail