Charismatic style icon of Bollywood, Dev Anand, was famous in the 50s and 60s for his mufflers, scarves, jacket and signature puff. This fashion statement was an inspiration from his childhood idol Gregory Peck.
He was gifted with a great look and very unique sense of style on on-screen. In that time, he has a many female fans, who used to write letters with their blood. Dev saab looked so dashing look in a black suit that he was banned from wearing them in a public as women would go mad over him!
Dev never shied away from Indian tadka in his wardrobe. He always used a lot vibrant colours in desi fusion and western look. It made him the most handsome hunk in 50s and 60s.
Here’s how Twitterati remembered Dev Anand on his 92nd birth anniversary:
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) September 26, 2017
— Tara Deshpande (@Tara_Deshpande) September 25, 2017
— Mohammed Ismail (@ismailwafa1993) September 25, 2017
— Avinash Srivastava ® (@go4avinash) September 26, 2017
— राज (@Rajender__) September 26, 2017
— Rakesh Mishra (@rakeshmishraUP) September 26, 2017
— Siddharth (@RJSIDDHARTH) September 26, 2017
- ‘Mohalla Assi’ starring Sunny Deol and Sakshi Tanwar to release on November 16
- News Alerts! Sensex plummets over 1,000 points; Nifty cracks below 11,000
- UPSC Civil Services exam 2019: Exam schedule announced on upsc.gov.in, prelim on June 2
- ‘Chak De! India’ actress Vidya Malavade goes bold in these bikini pictures while holidaying in Alaska
- Jammu and Kashmir SPO, constable resign after terrorists abduct, kill 3 cops in Shopian