Mumbai: Actor Ranveer Singh says he and “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” star Ranbir Kapoor share a great camaraderie.
The two recently appeared in an episode of filmmaker Karan Johar’s TV show “Koffee with Karan”. On the show, Ranbir said that Ranveer and actress Deepika Padukone should marry and make awesome babies together.
Reacting to that, Ranveer said: “‘Koffee with Karan’ is a timepass show. A lot of silly talks happen in the show which shouldn’t be taken seriously.”
The actor was interacting with media at the promotion of his forthcoming film “Befikre” at the radio station Radio Mirchi on Monday.
Speaking about his chemistry with Ranbir in Karan’s chat show, Ranveer said: “Ranbir and I share a great camaraderie. I watched the show and I thought it was damn funny.”
How does he handle rumours?
Ranveer said: “Every second day I hear a new rumour. I learnt how to be a ‘befikre’ and take it in my stride. Rumours are immaterial to me and I don’t take them seriously. My focus is simply getting better as an actor and doing good films. I keep aside the negativities and focus my energy on positive things.”
Also Read: Ranveer Singh talks about his roles
“Befikre”, also starring Vaani Kapoor, is slated to release on December 9.
- Martyrs Day 2018: 7 facts to know about the day Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru were hanged
- Nirav Modi Fraud: PNB to beef up its system, processes for lending
- Facebook most welcome, but no compromise on data security: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- 13 killed in Duterte’s drug war in Philippines
- Bureaucrats appearing in courts should wear sober and decent dress: Supreme Court