Mumbai: Actors Shraddha Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao will share screen space for an upcoming horror-comedy project. Shraddha on Wednesday tweeted: “Very excited to share that I’ll be working with one of my favourite actors Rajkummar Rao and the hilarious director duo Raj and DK for a first-of-its-kind horror-comedy,” Shraddha tweeted.
— Shraddha (@ShraddhaKapoor) December 6, 2017
The yet untitled film, to be backed by Maddock Films, is directed by Raj and DK, known for movies like “Shor in the City”, “Go Goa Gone”, “Happy Ending” and “A Gentleman”.
Other details of the film are still under wraps.
- Petrol excise duty cut will hit welfare schemes: Nitin Gadkari
- Mumbai: 59 percent of roads that require repairs are just half-complete
- 4 years of Modi government: 47 percent people feel Modi government does not deserve another chance in 2019, says survey
- SPIRITUALITY AND MATERIAL LIFE
- RIL, Shell seek hike in PMT cost recovery limit