As Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his 75th birthday today a special person has praised the superstar of Bollywood, Raj Thackeray.Yes the MNS supremo took his Facebook account and shared a special message and paintings of Big B. Raj Thackeray said that these paintings are a gift and that he hoped that Big B would like it’s Special Gift To Amitabh Bachchan.
Few years back there was miffed between Raj and Amitabh due to issues on North Indians, Raj attacked Amitabh Bachchan for not contributing enough to Maharashtra despite living in the state for many years. During those times Jaya Bachchan had also said “Hum UP wale hain, Hindi mein hi bolna pasand karenge”, but had to tender an apology later.
It was in 2013, when Amitabh Bachchan & Raj Thackeray decided to bury the hatchet. Bachchan accepted Raj Thackeray’s invitation to be a special guest at MNS Film wing’s anniversary. Since then, Raj Thackeray has been doing something special for the star of the millennium every year on his birthday.
In his Facebook post, Raj also spoke about the differences between the two men a few years ago. “A couple of years ago, I had differences with him over the issue of Marathi language. I still adhere to my views which I have made known to him. The truth of the matter is legends such as Lata Mangeshkar, Amitabh Bachhan and Sachin Tendulkar are not the brand ambassadors of a particular region or state. They belong to India,” Raj said.
- Fodder Scam: Judgment in Dumka treasury case against Lalu Prasad Yadav tomorrow
- Gorakhpur loss made BJP realise even this can happen: Rajnath Singh
- Arjun Kapoor shares this funny tale of 3 generations with papa Boney Kapoor
- Raj Thackeray meets Sharad Pawar ahead of MNS rally
- UP: Yogi Adityanath govt orders transfer of 37 IAS officers, 5 commissioners, 17 DMs