New Delhi: Goodwill ambassador for UNICEF Priyanka Chopra, who is currently spending quality time with children of the refugee camps in Jordan, has a special heart-felt message from a little girl to Katrina Kaif.
The global star posted the video for Katrina and wrote: “This is a special shout out to one of Indias biggest movie stars. Katrina Kaif this video is just for you, all the way from Za’atari Refugee camp in Jordan.”
The ‘Baywatch’ star also shared Wafaa’s message, who is one of Katrina’s biggest fans, which read: “I love Katrina Kaif a lot and I am one of her fans. I have watched all her movies and never missed one, even if a movie is played more than once I watch it. I love you Katrina and love your beauty.”
The ‘Bajirao Mastani’ star is ecstatic to know that what she does leaves a deep impact on the lives of those who are suffering.
Priyanka writes, “a big shout-out to you all and Hindi movies from these amazing kids who are huge fans…our movies give them some much joy ..This was something I honestly did not expect…but it made my day. Who would think that what we do as entertainers would give people a sense of hope, relief and escape in such dire circumstances.”
- BJP-PDP alliance ends: Omar Abdullah pushes for Governor’s rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- Lahore: Woman shot dead after she refuses marriage proposal
- Lucknow hotel fire: CM Yogi Adityanath announces ex-gratia of Rs 2 lakh to victims’ kin
- Maharashtra government accords MoS status to Siddhivinayak temple trust chairman Adesh Bandekar
- Mehbooba Mufti resigns as Jammu and Kashmir CM after BJP pulls out of alliance with PDP